Home Insurance

We understand that unfortunate circumstances might happen, and we want to be protected. That is why we will be able to help you arrange for an insurance plan to protect all your household contents at no charge.

The landlord is insured only for damage to the building and the landlords’ household contents.

Customary minimum insurance:

In the Netherlands, many people take out a so-called Aansprakelijkheidsverzekering, AVP (Personal Liability Insurance). This insurance protects a person or entity from claims initiated by another party.  There are people in the Netherlands who think this is a compulsory insurance but it is not compulsory.
We also advise you to take out a fire, household goods and burglary insurance (brand-, inboedel- en inbraakverzekering) to insure your personal items (these are not insured by the landlord). Costs will vary between approx €45 to €150 annually. Special items (jewellery, art, antiques, expensive equipment) will cost extra.

Contact Form