Housing in Amsterdam
Let WE4EXPATS introduce you to Housing in Amsterdam and explore the different facets of life in The Netherlands. From the canals with their iconic 17th century houses to striking modern architecture. Finding a new home and settling into the local community is critical to the success of an expatriate assignment. Moving into a suitable home and location will certainly ease this integration.
Having an expert in the property market is the best way to find suitable accommodation that meets your budget. We have helped hundreds of expats to find their rental apartment in Amsterdam. In addition, we work with local experts throughout the country including Haarlem, The Hague, Rotterdam or other cities in finding the home that is perfect for you!
Exclusive home search benefits for clients include:
- Access to ALL agents’ properties, often before they are on the market
- Accompanied on the property viewings for houses in Amsterdam
- Video tours of properties if you prefer to view remotely
- Lease agreement screening to avoid real estate legal pitfalls
- Arranging furniture rental, purchase and delivery if required
- Thorough check-in report ensuring high success of deposit refund
- Smooth move in with utilities subscription service included
When finding a home in the Netherlands we follow an established process:
Housing in Amsterdam options
We propose available housing in Amsterdam options from our trusted network of local brokers and landlords. You may benefit from viewing properties often before they are visible on the market.
Support through the whole process
At your move-in day, our representative will be with you to perform inventory checks, whilst documenting the actual state of the property. This part is very important to ensure future return of the deposit and avoid claims of additional payment.